- We will consider applications from UK registered not-for-profit organisations.
- Applications will be considered from organisations that have completed at least two years of activity and are able to submit accounts.
- Grants will be awarded for a single financial year.
- You must be an independent not-for-profit organisation.
Exclusions or what is not eligible
- The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation is unable to sponsor individuals.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- public bodies;
- organisations that mainly distribute grants to other organisations;
- organisations that are looking to deliver similar projects to any of The Prince's Charities (please visit The Prince's Charities page for further project details);
- organisations with an income of £1m or more;
- organisations with political associations or interests; and
- cover capital expenditure with the exception of community-based, religion-related and heritage restoration projects.