- We will consider applications from UK registered not-for-profit organisations with an income of £1 million or less.
- Applications will be considered from organisations that have completed at least two years of activity and are able to submit accounts or income and expenditure statements.
- Grants will be awarded for a single financial year.
- You must be an independent not-for-profit organisation registered in the UK.
Exclusions or what is not eligible
- The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund is unable to sponsor individuals.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- public bodies;
- organisations that mainly distribute grants to other organisations;
- organisations that are looking to support similar projects delivered by any of The Prince's of Wales's Charities (please visit The Prince of Wales's Charities page for further information on specific projects);
- organisations with an income of over £1 million;
- organisations with political associations or interests; and
- cover capital expenditure with the exception of community-based, religion-related and heritage restoration projects.